7 Feb 2012

Kingpin's Set In Stone - Brescia, Italia

Although it's a day late, I get to break my post S.E.D.J radio silence to bring you the next in the series of four films from Kingpin Magazine designed to inspire every skateboarder out there to get building.


This one features Daryl again, and Jerome Campbell who was out there getting his skills up and helping build what looks like a really good qiality DIY park. Going on a DIY fact-finding misssion to Brescia must be fun eh?


More Skateboarding Videos

One of my favourite bits of this film is sseeing someone mixing some concrete in a wheelbarrow with a stick.  It's that kind of image that helps bring these large projects back down in scale to something that me or you can handle. This is where I could wax lyrrical about what the project means to Sam Bailey and those involved but right now it would all be conjecture; so I'm going to read my copy of Kingpin from cover to cover and get back to you on that one.  After all this is a project created by a magazine.

Kingston Car Park training tonight and Playboxstation66 tomorrow night if you fancy it?

[LIALC]

No comments:

Post a Comment