7 Sept 2009

Finally A Day Of Meanwhile Sun

It's been a bad year for me and Meanwhile Bowls. Rainy Wednesdays for the last 22 consecutive weeks hasn't helped. It got to the point where this weekend was completely built around a Saturday skate at Meanwhile. Nothing was getting in the way.

E-mails were sent out and a few people were due to turn up through-out the day so my 11:45 AM. arrival found John F. already there, next up was Jamie Harrison, then Adam next thing you know Brendan turns up, Alan, Zac even Stevie T. had jumped on a train from Brighton a whim... and they just kept coming...

It was possibly one of the best and most fun sessions I've had anywhere for a couple of years. the sun was blazing, Alan had his HD Camera out, at some points it was a veritable media scrum and there I was with my iPhone elbowing Zac and Alan out of the way on the platforms to bring you...

The [LIALC] Blog: Week Of Wac Sequences!

The above title is in no way a coment on the skating but the tiny size and poor quality of the image making.

So here we go..

First up Brendan tucking it right up.

Photobucket

And then Adam going for the roots with a method.

Photobucket

I may take my camera out again soon, but until then you have to make do with..


The [LIALC] Blog: Week Of Wac Sequences! Day 2... coming soon.

Cheers you lot.

[LIALC]

No comments:

Post a Comment