31 Jul 2009

Gypo-a-go-go

Wednesday was a perfect illustration of just having faith, thinking positive and seeing what happens.

I'd arranged to meet up with Marcus in Camden that night to shoot some photos, of course I wake to the sound of rain. I needed to ride the 13 miles to Soho with a full camera bag on my back, in the rain, in the hope that it would be dry in the evening. I decided to put my trust in the English weather. I know.



Well what do you know, there was a thunderstorm at 4.30 pm but it was still just about dry when I got to the Three Amigos shop in Camden around 7:00. Three Amigos is a proper skate-shop. It reminded me of walking into Surrey Skates as a teenager, loads of boards, a nicely stocked t-shirt rail and a skate video playing that it's ok to sit and watch, even if your aren't buying anything, Kev likes the company.

Once Murcus arrived it was still not raining and we got some shots in the bag and then finally the heavens opened, just in time for the 15 mile ride home. At least we got the shots.

Here's a taste of just a little of what was got...



[LIALC]

No comments:

Post a Comment